Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rain

Today marks one year since I received the call from the doctor informing me that the pathology report confirmed non-small cell lung cancer and our journey began. I really wish that I could sit here today and tell you that I understand God's purpose in all of this, but I can't. I can, however, tell you that over the past year, I have seen God's glory on display multiple times. I still do not know how long the journey will be and where it will take me. I only hope that through it all, God will be glorified.

The following is a song by Mercy Me off of the Coming up to Breathe CD. Yeah, I know that is ironic. This song says it better than I ever could.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kseRKxkq5iY


1 comment:

  1. This is one of the best record of dofollow weblogs i have seen.
    Thanks for getting your a while to effort and offering it with us.

    ReplyDelete